Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Kentucky Opening Morning 4/15/12 >

Kentucky Opening Morning 4/15/12

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Kentucky Opening Morning 4/15/12

Old 04-13-2012, 10:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Smile Kentucky Opening Morning 4/15/12

Well I finally get to go on a hunt,well sort of. My Buddy in Kentucky asked me to call for him this morning on a private farm where I can't hunt but only do the calling. I don't care as long as I finally get to be out there after months of waiting. I personally get a great thrill out of calling them in for others and really enjoy being part of a team effort.
Good Hunting all my Kentucky Brothers this morning,I know you guys take it seriously and live for the hunt like all in other states do. I just wish I was asleep,it's 2:30 in the morning and I'm wide awake! Don't have to be at the farm till 5:30 for coffee. You guys know how it is trying to sleep the night before,it's tougher than the hunting some times. Got the date wrong on the Title it should be 4/14/12.
Attached Thumbnails Kentucky Opening Morning 4/15/12-downsized_0414120757.jpg  

Last edited by doetrain; 04-14-2012 at 08:09 AM.