Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Montana Hunting

Old 04-11-2012, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Montana Hunting

Its that time of year when I start finalizing my spring trips for the year. I try and hit a new state each year and this year it will be Montana.

Ill be hunting in the Ashland District of the Custer National Forest. If anyone has hunted there before and would be willing to share some info it would be much appreciated. Ive called the local ranger district who was little help so hopefully some friendly hunters can point me in the right direction.

As always if anyone needs info on states Ive been to in the past send me a PM. Im always willing to help out a fellow hunter.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:26 PM
neb
Typical Buck

So what kind of info do you need??? The birds are there so you need to find them and then do your thing. It is dry as h*** in this country. The waether was very warm for this time of year but has cooled off this past week. Scouting is 3/4 of the hunt. Like I said try to find them and then hunt them. I wish you the best and any other questions please ask. Where are you from????
Old 04-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by neb
So what kind of info do you need??? The birds are there so you need to find them and then do your thing. It is dry as h*** in this country. The waether was very warm for this time of year but has cooled off this past week. Scouting is 3/4 of the hunt. Like I said try to find them and then hunt them. I wish you the best and any other questions please ask. Where are you from????
I was looking for some general areas to start hunting. Due to limited vacation and the driving time from Missouri, my scouting is done the same time as I hunt. In a large area like Custer Id hate to waste two days finding them when Im only get to be there for three days.

Im from St. Louis, MO
Old 04-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Spike

Everyone I know who has hunted or been to Montana. Said if I went there i'd move there and never come back to upstate N.y. Good luck to ya!!! Please post pics if you can.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Spike

Default Valuable Advice And Tips For Social Media Advertising and marketing

Helpful Advice And Tips For Social Websites Advertising and marketing

Social media marketing marketing is actually all the rage in today's society. Finding out the way you use it to promote our own company, nevertheless, could be considerably a little overwhelming. A lot more classic approaches could be your specialty. Luckily, the basic advertising and marketing solution is the very same. Everything is different will be the structure in which it really is executed. Below are great tips to help you in performing that.

It is possible to market your personal blogs on video clip web sites like YouTube. When submitting a video clip to YouTube, set a web link at the beginning in your blog or essay buy custom essay paper writing service people that write essay for money buy essay paper term paper custom essay internet site. Additionally, it is important to use successful keywords inside the explanation, ones that have been relevant to your area of interest. Make certain your labels have some great key phrases, way too.

Improve your existence and coverage with the help of LinkedIn towards the social websites blog that you will be at this time utilizing on your marketing strategy. Add a discuss switch to LinkedIn on the website to improve your advertising get to. Anyone who reads your blog and would like to talk about your posts will do so with a single click of your mouse. 100 million consumers on LinkedIn who may possibly possibly talk about your blog site with the friends means a lot of probable income for you personally.

Fb Areas allow end users to take a look-in utilizing their mobile phone. You can include your very own Facebook description on your enterprise. Attract new clients for your retailer together with the promises of a price reduction they can get with proof of an kept up to date position. There is a comparable characteristic at Foursquare that could do the job at the same time.

Social networking marketing features a lot in common with types of marketing, nevertheless it demands one to acquire new knowledge. Integrate these guidelines within your interpersonal marketing and advertising program, and you might just get big earnings approaching the right path. Done the proper way, you can have enjoyable with social networking.