Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

killer b primos decoy

Old 03-23-2012, 06:13 PM
Spike

Default killer b primos decoy

I have just recently got the killer b strutting decoy and i know you can attach the string so the fan will move but i was wondering when you need to pull the string to make the fan move. i was wondering if there was a certain time that would bring them in.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:49 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Again this will get more response in the main forum.

Now do be careful as some states have laws regarding mechanicl decoys of which a string attached to the fan to make it moves is what this is.

Just a heads up.

JW
Old 03-23-2012, 07:58 PM
Spike

yes it is a string activated decoy. you pull the string and the fan goes down or up
Old 06-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Spike

if i see a turkey walking and hes looking around or just walking i will pull the cord so that it gives it motion so that it catches their eye. another time to pull the string is if they hang up out there and look at ur spread i would pull it then aswell, ive used one the past 3 years and they work great out in kansas
Old 06-07-2013, 04:11 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Ya know I was going to take this spam down/off but will just ban the author.

There is a little Yellow Triangle found under the username guys.....click on it and report it.....to post about it or quote and repost it again - I mean why?

Just report it.......one thing you might want to know the two of you almost got banned along with this author as the system brought your user name on the management list with his.
If I had not been paying attention you would have been poofed....
So just use the Yellow Trinangle please.

Dave......JW

Last edited by JW; 06-07-2013 at 04:23 AM.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default string

one thing for sure, the company that made the decoy sure pulled your string big time

cheers