Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

maine turkey hunting

Old 03-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Spike

Default maine turkey hunting

Hello everyone!

My name is Brittany, my husband Brandon an I have a guides business up here in the great state of Maine! Turkey season is quickly approaching us and we couldnt be anymore excited then we already are! We dont guide to make all kinds of money and get rich fast, we do it simply for the love of it. We really like to get youths into the sport as well. Just getting someone introduced into the sport and love of the outdoors is amazing! You may notice our prices are a little low, this is so it makes it more affordable for you. We try to just make enough to pay for supplies and the necessities of life. However this does not mean you will get a cheap hunt! We will do everything in our power to make sure that you have the trip of a lifetime and that you have a animal put infront of you to harvest! If anyone is interested in coming up for a hunt either PM me or go to our website for more information!
Old 03-13-2012, 12:54 AM
Fork Horn

I live and hunt in southern Maine, I don't know where Anson is what county is it in?
Old 03-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Spike

its located in somerset county. Anson is where we live but we hunt all over the state of Maine. We are about an hour from Sugarloaf USA, and in the other direction about an hour from Augusta. I'm not quite sure where your formular with but I hope this helps!
Old 03-13-2012, 07:01 PM
Spike

I love New England Hunting.? I use to hunt the Dairy farms years ago in Vermont for the Woodchucks.? that's how I got my name.?