Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Planned hunts this spring?? >

Planned hunts this spring??

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Planned hunts this spring??

Old 01-30-2012, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

jalvja
Nontypical Buck

MLB,Like anythin else,you get outta turkey huntin what you put into it.You admitted yourself that you're not willin to change.So stop blamin everyone else for your short commins.Of all the members who have come and gone since I've been here in the late 90's.You are the only one who seems concerned with who is better than who.That is somethin I can overlook cause I know it's all talk.What really pizzes me off about you is time and time again I have watched newer hunters,some of them kids,Proudly post about their success only to have you try to belittle them because it wasn't a "PUBLIC LAND BIRD".Never once have I seen you offer any advice or tips to a fellow hunter here.Grow up! It ain't all about you.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:28 AM
Typical Buck

Man my travel plans are up in the air this year. I have been invited to a fly-in moose hunt. No outfitter fees but just a guy who owns a camp and brings his buddies and splits the base costs. That may come at the expense of a turkey trip as much as I hate to admit it. More marriage than cost really. In other words I may not have a marriage if I add a fly-in moose to the 5 weeks of turkey and then deer, bear, small game and fishing in the summer lol!

Would you turkey addicts give up a week of hunting turkeys on a trip to go hunt moose with a guaranteed bull and cow tag?