Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Old 870 makeover...

Old 11-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by firelt72
Steve I have only seen the bow you dipped the rest of the stuff looks great too. I think that Guy with the dip and the beverage hunted with me this past spring. LOL!
Who's that?
Old 11-12-2011, 05:40 AM
Typical Buck

Pumpkin head there- Actually I felt like the pumpkin head out there! I loved the trip out meeting you and dad.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Fork Horn

Pumpkin head there- Actually I felt like the pumpkin head out there! I loved the trip out meeting you and dad.
I told you it's a tough hunt!!! We have a ton of birds and some interesting spots...
You guys will have to do it again sometime.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Typical Buck

Steve I will be back and stay longer. I know Mike and I cut out that Friday night and I know it was sudden, I did feel bad about it too. Left you kind of hanging and that wasn't the way to do things. Mike was ready to go and the wind was soooooo bad that Friday, doesn't blow that way here. Just figured it was a waste and I would get to see my son's soccer game too! Anyway you treated us great! BTW What was the burger place there on the main drag we loved. They raise their own meat and have the mini mart inside and the ice cream too? That place had one of the best burgers.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:54 AM
Fork Horn

Steve I will be back and stay longer. I know Mike and I cut out that Friday night and I know it was sudden, I did feel bad about it too. Left you kind of hanging and that wasn't the way to do things. Mike was ready to go and the wind was soooooo bad that Friday, doesn't blow that way here. Just figured it was a waste and I would get to see my son's soccer game too! Anyway you treated us great! BTW What was the burger place there on the main drag we loved. They raise their own meat and have the mini mart inside and the ice cream too? That place had one of the best burgers.
Braum's

It's cool, we figured you were offended by us beer swillin red necks anyways, lol..

We still laugh about Dave running butt naked to the shower every morning..
Old 11-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Typical Buck

No offense by anything redneck or not. we had a great time. The wind makes for a tough hunt and it was hard to go out without anyone. Guess I could have though, knew where things were.

Braums was flat great.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Fork Horn

No offense by anything redneck or not. we had a great time. The wind makes for a tough hunt and it was hard to go out without anyone. Guess I could have though, knew where things were.

Braums was flat great.
Well, Its Kansas... Hunting the wind is pretty much what you do...
Old 11-14-2011, 04:10 PM
Fork Horn

looks great and thanks for telling us how it was done.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Kansas huh? Whereabouts?

What's it cost a guy to get a bow or rifle dipped? Since you're in KS, I might have to pursue such an item!
Old 11-18-2011, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dipping a remote! Are you trying to lose it or hide it? Your pix gave me the idea of painting my SBE II

It'd be camo on top, matching the B-52s I remember when I lived in Guam and Barksdale AFB as a kid in the 1970s. I call it B.U.F.F I may even put the old SAC logo on the stock.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.