Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Dang dog

Old 03-30-2011, 05:54 PM
Fork Horn

Default Dang dog

With turkey season a week away I started getting my stuff together and realized that my lab tore up my tail fan that I use on my B-Moble. This is the second year in a row that she has done this. If anyone has one that they wouldn't mind parting with, please sent me a PM. I don't think that you can sell them but I would be more than happy to pay for the shipping. Got my fingers crossed and praying.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:08 PM
Fork Horn

sure you can buy them
lots of them on that big on-line auction place
Old 03-30-2011, 08:33 PM
Fork Horn

I only saw one worth bidding on and did so but in the mean time, if anyone has one put up please let me know.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:30 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Bigtimer
I only saw one worth bidding on and did so but in the mean time, if anyone has one put up please let me know.

Try here, http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories
Old 03-31-2011, 04:41 AM
Fork Horn

I have one on the way. Thanks to all of you for your help and information.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:18 PM
EFH
Typical Buck

Haha! Those labs are tuff! My uncle's lab chewed up a 8.3lb. Spotted bass mount!!!
Old 03-31-2011, 05:54 PM
Fork Horn

Big Timer, Turkman here. I have four of them on the way to you in tomorrow's mail. I just picked up a box today to mail them to you in. You should get the box soon.

Turkman
Old 04-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

Turkman, I hope that one day I can return the favor. The same lab is the one that ate the wing off of my largest turkey that is mounted in "full strut". The kids just knew I was gonna put her down that day but we've had here too long. She's family.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Typical Buck

My lab gets loose every once in awhile. Last year he went next door (my inlaws) and carried EVERYTHING from their front porch to our front yard. Shoes, trash bags (bags only-the trash was strewn between the houses) and their new bobble-head hen decoy. Well, it's the only thing he ate. Just so happened that they were headed out hunting that morning. They got to borrow my She-Mobile...

If you ever need more fans let me know. I have a few that my wife wouldn't mind seeing me ship out Hopefully I have about 2 more by the end of the month

rw