Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
In need of an Osceola guide >

In need of an Osceola guide

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

In need of an Osceola guide

Old 08-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Spike

Default In need of an Osceola guide

My friend and I are looking to come to Florida to try to shoot an osceola. Does anyone know of a reputable guide with a fair price?

We will have limited time due to out work scehdules or I would be willing to try the DIY way.

Thank you

Robert
Old 08-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talk to Adrian Hare..He's a member on this forum and guides in Florida.. He's also a kick ass turkey hunter
Old 08-11-2010, 04:36 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

I went in 2008 with Capt. Billy Henderson that runs Deep South Outfitters. My buddy and I both finished our slam with him. He has alot of birds on some great private ground. I reccomended him to a guy on here, blackheel I think. He went last spring and killed a nice bird there too. Becareful with Billy b/c he will talk you in to coming down gator hunting too I killed a 10 footer there, it was awesome!!!!!!
Old 08-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Fork Horn

Tried doing business with Billy Henderson earlier this year for a hunt next year. I didn't think that he was very professional and would not think of trying to book a hunt with him. He may or may not have good turkey hunting - who knows. After trying to book a hunt with him though I'm glad that it didn't work out and feel that there are a lot of other outfitters out there who will treat you better. Check out www.customadventuresandequipment.com and talk to capt. Scott. I think he would treat you a bit better.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

We book hunts for Capt Billy and not sure what happened that would make you feel that way. I don't know that I know many people that is easier to get along with then Capt Billy. I guess there's always personalities clashes where two people are just not a good fit. I even sent a hunter to Capt Billy on a hog hunt and the hunter had a very limited time to hunt and didn't even get the chance to kill his hog and he still gave Capt Billy great references and that says a lot. All that aside Capt Billy Henderson is a stand up honest outfitter that delivers what he claims to be able to deliver. If you want a quality Osceola hunt for about as cheap as your going to find one in FL that still is good enough to maintain a 100% rate he is the man. Call me toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email me at [email protected] and I will set you up on a very good reputable Osceola hunt. it won't cost you a cent for us to arrange your hunt for you, all you'll have to do is show up and kill your Osceola.

Last edited by SJAdventures; 08-12-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:22 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Matchbook454
Tried doing business with Billy Henderson earlier this year for a hunt next year. I didn't think that he was very professional and would not think of trying to book a hunt with him. He may or may not have good turkey hunting - who knows. After trying to book a hunt with him though I'm glad that it didn't work out and feel that there are a lot of other outfitters out there who will treat you better. Check out www.customadventuresandequipment.com and talk to capt. Scott. I think he would treat you a bit better.
Wow, I hate to hear that. I have been on two hunts with Billy and he worked his tail off for me on the turkey and gator hunt. I am going to take my son down there in a couple years to finish his slam.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Super Moderator

Everyone I emailed this year after spring season never responded to me. I wanted to set up a osceola hunt for 2011. Still no response as of today.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Pygmy
Talk to Adrian Hare..He's a member on this forum and guides in Florida.. He's also a kick ass turkey hunter
Adrian doesn't guide in Fla. anymore.But he could point ya in the right direction.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Arrowmaster
Everyone I emailed this year after spring season never responded to me. I wanted to set up a osceola hunt for 2011. Still no response as of today.
email me, I will respond [email protected]