Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Whats your favorite..... >

Whats your favorite.....

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Whats your favorite.....

Old 07-04-2003, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Whats your favorite.....

turkey hunting video or series of video' s??I figured between seasons alot of us turkey huntin phanatics pass the time by watching some good video' s!!I really enjoyed Denny Gulvas' s line of video' s and would certainly recommend to any prospective turkey hunter seasoned or not!How about all of you here,what has entertained you--aalllllll???
Old 07-04-2003, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whats your favorite.....

Bob, I agree with you on Denny' s video' s, they are some of the best I' ve seen as well. I also like the ones put out by Primos, Knight & Hale, and H.S. Strut.
Old 07-06-2003, 08:29 AM
Fork Horn

Even though these commerically made videos have their problems (and most of you know what they are), I' m going to have to side with Will Primos and the Primos " Truth" series. Then, probably any videos by Knight & Hale.
Old 07-08-2003, 05:30 PM
Typical Buck

Primos, Realtree, heck any of them.
Old 07-10-2003, 04:52 PM
Fork Horn

i have never saw a denny gulva tape until yesterday,i saw his tape on fall hunting.it turned out it was a fantastic tape,full of valuble info and unlike the high production tapes there was only one kill in two hours only as a afterthought,like most people say,aticlimactic.there is not much of a selection for fall turkey videos and audio tapes but denny gulva fills the bill.i think im going to look at some more of his tapes.
Old 07-11-2003, 08:16 AM

I love Primos' " The Truth" series, and Knight & Hale' s, but I' ve never seen any Gulvas tapes, so can' t say if I' d like them. Where do you find them?
Old 07-11-2003, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Snowdog2,go here......
http://www.midwestturkeycall.com/index.asp
Then click on instructional aids and it will give you a complete rundown of there video selection including Denny' s line!!You wont be sorry in purchasing one!!!
Old 07-12-2003, 12:19 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 07-12-2003, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Denny' s are the best tape for info on hunting and How too' s,, just becarfull and sit back from the TV or you may get slapped when Denny' s talkin

I have a big collection of Videos and love to watch them on the off season. keeps the calling in rythem ...BT
Old 07-13-2003, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like Denny' s videos too.Denny doesn' t live too far from me and I know all of his filmin is done on ground open to other hunters.Adrian you my friend have one of the biggest turkey huntin video collections I' ve ever seen.

Quick Reply: Whats your favorite.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.