Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Face mask

Old 05-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Face mask

I wear glass's and the one I have drives me nuts... Can anybody recomend a fase mask the is good for someone that wears glass's...
Old 05-11-2010, 03:12 PM
Fork Horn

I have been using a cheap silk neck gaiter as a face mask for the last few years with great success, both deer and turkey. I like it because it will keep warm when it is chilly but isn't excessively hot in warmer temps. I usually pull the back side up so my hat covers it and pull the front up to the my nose. The best part is they are tight fitting so there isn't extra material of the mask to the side.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use a 5 dollar Hunter Specialties 3/4 mask from Wal-Mart. Causes me no problems and mesh is not hot.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I really like the reversable headcover I have from Gamehide (in my Avatar). It's super thin and light and can be warm in even the warmest weather.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Typical Buck

I have an Under Armour Cold Gear facemask that I wear during the colder weather. I picked up a thinner, cooler version from Bass Pro last year that I use during early season. I wear it just under my nose to keep from steaming up my glasses. Both are great.

rw
Old 05-15-2010, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator

I have never been a fan of the tight fitting headnets, and I have tried quite a few. The one I use now I got from Cabelas. It is a hat, with the net attached. It is fairly loose fitting on my face and allows me to wear my glasses with ease.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:19 AM
JW
Super Moderator

I wear a HS single flat panel. It is camo one side and black other.

Learn not to get excited - thus glasses don't fog!

Ah never mind I can't doit either!

JW
Old 05-22-2010, 09:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

My glasses dont get fogged from getting excited... They get fogged from double timeing up the side of a mountain to set up on a gobbling bird..
Old 05-22-2010, 06:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here you go....................

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...132&hasJS=true
Old 05-23-2010, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Sheridan

I like the looks of this one, but wish they made in Mossy Oak Obsession camo. The break-up pattern is way to dark for the spring in my opinion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.