Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Your hunting accomodations: Home? Cabin? Tent? or Motel? >

Your hunting accomodations: Home? Cabin? Tent? or Motel?

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Your hunting accomodations: Home? Cabin? Tent? or Motel?

Old 04-02-2010, 04:25 AM
Spike

CABIN!!! Headed to the Black Hills of South Dakota for the second time. Last year we stayed in a hotel. This year we made plans to get a cabin which ended up being cheaper than any hotel. 150 per person for 3 nights. 7 miles away from the hunting spot.
If things go like last year and we tag out in the first couple hours of opening day, we are going to just enjoy the sites. Might even roadtrip it to Yellowstone.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Spike

i sleep at home and just get up super early and drive the 2hrs saturday morning and then camp out saturday night so im there for sunday morning... Duck season I have been known to fill up the tank and sleep in the truck with the window slightly cracked and the heater turned up...