Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Move? or try harder?

Old 03-26-2010, 09:09 AM
Spike

Default Move? or try harder?

after spending about 8 days scouting ive found.....nothing
i have not seen a tom the hole time and i have seen 3 hens but that was when i almost hit them on my car around a sharp curve, my place is normally crawling with turkeys i think it has to do with last deer season was when the land owner next to me allowed the hunting club to roam there, i bet it drove alot of turks out of there roosting grounds (with there cuting down trees, littering, drinking, and loud music) they do not respect the laws and ive had to tell them to step off my land twice, they do not care about turkey season because most of then do not hunt turkeys. So im thinking, should i do something about it? by planting a plot or releasing farm turkeys or complaining....or spending my time else were, such as my friends small but highly populated turkey land?
please share if you have the same problems
Old 03-26-2010, 10:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a no brainer to me, go where the "high turkey" population is.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:41 PM
Fork Horn

i havent had any luck scouting around my house theres usually alot of turkeys but after the snow melted havent seen one since