Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Tomorrow it's on

Old 03-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default Tomorrow it's on

The state of Georgia will finally allow me to rid this cabin fever and chase turkeys tomorrow...I cannot wait. We stopped by an area we hunt and got several to answer with owl hooting just once. I hope they roost near there and maybe I can post a pic tomorrow. Good luck to all, and my envy of the bama boys can finally end.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:38 PM
Typical Buck

Good Luck Michael!!! I envy you - our season is still 34 DAYS AWAY!!!! Arghhh!!! LOL

Are u in the turkey contest??? Hope to see a pic of a Gobbler from you tomorrow!!!

Kim
Old 03-22-2010, 04:56 PM
Fork Horn

Did not join the contest this year. Had a very nice bird at 60 yards, but decided that is a little far now a days. Gun is more than adequate, but I like em in close. Hens everywhere and they are just following them around strutting. I moved a few times and finally cut him off, he got over a rise before I could settle down and I missed by 20 yards. Good fun though.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:35 AM
Fork Horn

Good Luck!