Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
tennessee turkey federation expo >

tennessee turkey federation expo

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

tennessee turkey federation expo

Old 02-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Typical Buck

Default tennessee turkey federation expo

I was wondering if anyone went there over the weekend .My daughter and her boyfriend was there they couldn't believe how big it was they had a great time ,they said there looking forward going to another one next year .
Old 02-21-2010, 05:00 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by arrow2512
I was wondering if anyone went there over the weekend .My daughter and her boyfriend was there they couldn't believe how big it was they had a great time ,they said there looking forward going to another one next year .
If you are talking about the NWTF annual convention in Nashville then, yes, my son and I were there. I go every year. Huge crowds. I bought more stuff than I need, as I usually do. Met our own Kim Dunlap and her husband and that was fun. I posted seperately about it

MC

Last edited by mouthcaller; 02-22-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Spike

Mark,

NWTF Convention was packed and exceeded my expectations!!! It was great!!! You should plan to go next year!!! There is everything there you can imagine! I too, bought more than I needed to - but getting to play with it now is the FUN part!

Meeting Tom was the highlight of my weekend! He is a such great hunter and was happy to share his experience/expertise with me, which was truly awesome!

Kim