Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

rio grandes

Old 01-30-2010, 02:35 PM
ctc
Spike

Default rio grandes

Looking to chase rio grandes in Oklahoma this year. Harvested our merriams in Nebraska last year. We are "do it yourself" hunters with a lot of turkey experience. Not looking for guided hunts. anybody have any advice?

thanks
ctc
Old 02-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you use slate calls, Rios are widely known to respond to glass better than other surfaces.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can hook you up with a very good DIY rio hunt in Oklahoma. It is located southwest of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in Grady County, Oklahoma. The hunt is on numerous private landholdings with the largest landholding being 3000 acres.This hunt continues to produce two birds per hunter for the last five years ago. Call me toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email me at [email protected]
Old 02-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ill be going to OK to hunt Rios for the first time this year as well. I have the legendary Dubbs as my guide though.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SJAdventures
Can hook you up with a very good DIY rio hunt in Oklahoma. It is located southwest of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in Grady County, Oklahoma. The hunt is on numerous private landholdings with the largest landholding being 3000 acres.This hunt continues to produce two birds per hunter for the last five years ago. Call me toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email me at [email protected]
Sneaking an ad through the back door, aye.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by superstrutter
Sneaking an ad through the back door, aye.
Nope, just answering his question. I don't spam these posts but I will answer a persons direct request when they're asking for help.

Too much time on your hands aye?