Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Hunnydos?

Old 06-08-2003, 01:56 PM

Default Hunnydos?

Must be all hunnydoing...neglecting you Turkey Talkin....
Old 06-08-2003, 02:19 PM

Default RE: Hunnydos?

Man I got a list a mile long and they all got to be done before I leave for moose hunting in September.
Old 06-08-2003, 02:56 PM
Fork Horn

Same here, my list is so long i can' t see the end. If it' s not done by the middle of September it goes on next year' s list. We get our first bear season here where we bow hunt and I want to be ready.
Old 06-08-2003, 03:08 PM

wifes goes in for surgury tomorow at 630 am she will belaid up for 6 to 10 weeks . all i have to do is look after her and the 3 kids ... just came back from wal mart steped in a hole in the side walk and tore the legements and cartalages in my left ankle .... bet part of all this is i dont have to do any honeydo list again this year I KNEW I WOULD GET OUT OF IT AGAIN THIS YEAR
Old 06-08-2003, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

i was waitin' for ya' ll to get the conversation going
bgunner, hope your wife is back to normal soon ........
Old 06-08-2003, 07:56 PM
Fork Horn

95% thru the bathroom remodel and when that' s done I' ll be putting a wood floor down in the playroom. All sandwiched in between regular yard work and house maintenance and work. Gotta pass the off season somehow, the fishing is already getting slow here because it' s warming up quick this year.
Old 06-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Typical Buck

Boy do i feel sorry for u guy' s. I wear the pants around my castle! Honeydoo-schmunydoo!!!! I do what i wa[][][][][X(][X(][X(][X(]
Old 06-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

1 more week my back chainlink should be done!Then I can get to workin on my bathroom remodel!![:@]Maybe I can get BT to do it!!!
Old 06-09-2003, 01:10 AM

mmm... Let' s see, fill the wood shed, keeep up the garden(putting it in was on the list), build a front flower bed, a flower bed on the side of the house, normal maintenance, and work on my shop. Not to mention going up to my Brother inlaw' s to get the pack team ready for our Sept. Elk hunt in MT. Plus I need to find time to fish
Old 06-09-2003, 04:02 AM

Ah yes! Installed a new dishwasher, Painted the kitchen, worked on the yard, installing a new counter top next weekend followed by tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. The honeydos keep on coming.[X(] ( I did manage to go outside and shoot my bow for 10 minutes yesterday though)[:-]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.