Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

ABRA CA DABRA - pooof

Old 04-22-2003, 05:28 PM
VP

Default ABRA CA DABRA - pooof

Ive been robbed, I' m feeling Nauseous,Dizzy and I think I have a fever- Not sure if I' ll even make it thru the day.My wife says I oughta go see a doctor, but Im to much of a man for that. I' ll just sit here bask in my own self pitty and feel sorry for myself, maybe even go bathroom and cry - It has gone just as quickly as it got here but TURKEY SEASON is OVER.AARRRGGHHH
This dreaded sickness will eventually take over everyone on this board so please prepare yourselves.......[X(][X(]
Old 04-22-2003, 06:47 PM

Default RE: ABRA CA DABRA - pooof

Vance, I' m not looking forward to that day. Always leaves me with an empty feeling. But for the moment, I' ve still got about 2 1/2 weeks to get my 2nd bird! Hope you had an enjoyable season!
Old 04-22-2003, 09:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ABRA CA DABRA - pooof

But just think of all the time you have to scout.....

Know how you feel, though. My season ends next Thursday.[:' (]