Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 thought id pass this along >

thought id pass this along

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

thought id pass this along

Old 02-23-2009, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default thought id pass this along

our local sporting goods store "Rogers Sporting Goods" has a sale on pretty boy and pretty girl combo for only 65 bucks.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: thought id pass this along

Thats the best looking strutting gobbler decoy out there bar none. But mannnnnn, its not collapsible, and its big!I'd hate to have to carry that around all day, even if it was in the bag that comes with the decoy.If you have the luxury of sitting in field edges all day you might be fine, but my woods you call the turkeys in the timber, no fields around. Being that its not collapsible I can't justify buying it and lugging it around.

Am i the only one who thinks this..?
Old 02-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

No, you aren't the only one who thinks this, but at $65 for the combo, that's a pretty good deal. That is if you live reasonably close to that store. Are you going to buy them mohunter?
Old 02-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looked at the site, and B-mobile is on there for $49.99. Cant beat that price either. Might wanna take a look at their products.
--> http://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/
Old 02-23-2009, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks finger for posting their website. The B-Mobile is a great deal, along with some other things. I really should be cursing you and mohunter. You both gave me a reason to spend more money.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

no i'm not getting that one. i already got a bmobile. but they are the people i get all my stuff from. i mean heck they are selling the dream season blind for like 250 bucks. he has some great deals.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

mohunter.. would you suggest the b-mobile? At that price I was thinking about buying, but I was curious to your thoughts. I have seen it up and it isn't the most realistic looking decoy, but if it gets the job done, who cares. Does it fold up small enough to fit in the back of a turkey vest? Does the manufactured tailfan work okay or do you need to use a real fan?
Old 02-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bump to top
Old 02-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

the way i see it is i use to fool the with an ole feather flex full strut. the looks do more than enough. but be warned as with any full strut you will have some subordinate gobblers turn tail and run. The tail is a personal preference. everyone will say a real one looks better. well of course it does its real. the one supplied does fine.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks mohunter.. how easy is it if you're a run and gun type turkey hunter.. is it easy to pack in a vest?

Quick Reply: thought id pass this along

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.