Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Around two more months and I will be hearing the greatest sound in the world! >

Around two more months and I will be hearing the greatest sound in the world!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Around two more months and I will be hearing the greatest sound in the world!

Old 01-10-2009, 12:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Around two more months and I will be hearing the greatest sound in the world!

Gentlemen,

The way I have it figured it will be less than 60 days for the birds to start hammering on the roost on a regular basis. I can't hardly contain myself. When I hear that first gooble of a new season I almost turn inside out. For some of you southern boys it will be a lot less time for you. We're getting closer!
Old 01-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Around two more months and I will be hearing the greatest sound in the world!

2 lunger dont ya just love this addiction. Im ready for it myself.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Around two more months and I will be hearing the greatest sound in the world!

Pumped myself!! Just got the decoys out of the garage, went through all my calls and other gear and just ordered some replacement stakes. The countdown is on. I'm ready to hear some spittin and drummin!!
Old 01-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can't wait to hear the first gobble....already have seen a few strutting around over here, wont be long now!
Old 01-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ive been watching the nutty bird srtuttin all year, and never close enough for the hoyt.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

They will gobble in February give them a nice warm day they will sound off to a car horn. (believe me i have tried)
Old 01-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Fork Horn

Deer hunting is ok, but I am ready to chase those toms. My local wally world is already putting out turkey hunting stuff. Igot the itch bad.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've been pumped up since thanksgiving... Talk about torcher!!!
Old 01-11-2009, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't wait myself, love hearing them
Old 01-12-2009, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm ready too!! I just wish I didn't have to wait until April 1st! Hell, down here in SC they will have been getting hot and heavy for a while by then.

Quick Reply: Around two more months and I will be hearing the greatest sound in the world!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.