Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Does your vehicle......... >

Does your vehicle.........

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Does your vehicle.........

Old 03-27-2003, 06:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default Does your vehicle.........

......let others know your passion or support? I' ve got my NWTF decal, a flying turkey and Hoyt decal on my truck, along with MKMGOBL. I wish my states DMV offered the NWTF plate like South Carolina. A lot of people ask what my current plate means. All I have to say is, " look at the other decals and think about it" and they get it right away. How do you display your passion or support for turkey hunting
Old 03-27-2003, 07:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Does your vehicle.........

I have a " Team NWTF" decal and a Mossy Oak decal with a turkey nicely displayed on the rear window of my ' 98 Ford Ranger.
Old 03-27-2003, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

The NWTF decal and a Knight & Hale decal as well!! I also have a Flag with the 9/11 mention decal.
Old 03-27-2003, 09:09 PM

NWTF MEMBER sticker, Primos speak the language sticker, Mathews solo-cam, and a land stewardship sticker (must have in washington). I' m hoping the stickers will get me some respect and people will stay away from my spot LOL. Seems like i always have people walking right up to my setups.
Old 03-28-2003, 12:31 AM

American flag first &foremost," Keep your laws off my GUNS" , Born to hunt forced to work,NWTF mem. & " CAT the other white meat! Plus that damn Wa.St decal bigsmooth talked about all though that one is 2001, I quit puttin it on there I pay taxes in this st. I can park anywhere I want,screw' em!
Old 03-28-2003, 05:13 AM

My Dodge Dakota Sports The AMERICAN FLAG displayed in the top center of the back window, 2 NRA Stickers on either side of the extend cab windows, High Country Archery Sticker in the back window, A Mossy Oak Sticker, and A Team Realtree Sticker both in the back window(Yeah Yeah I know I have two competing camo companies on my truck)
Old 03-28-2003, 07:24 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-28-2003, 08:22 AM

i have a mossy oak sticker, and i just put on some turkey feet, my friends keep telling me " hey look outside, a turkey just walked on ur truck. who_else
Old 03-28-2003, 09:03 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-29-2003, 01:54 AM

NWTF sticker and Delta Waterfowl

Quick Reply: Does your vehicle.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.