Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 " Hustlin Hen"  by Billy White >

" Hustlin Hen" by Billy White

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

" Hustlin Hen" by Billy White

Old 03-21-2003, 05:42 AM
VP

Default " Hustlin Hen" by Billy White

Got my order in yesterday from MWT, just in time for opening weekend. I ordered the " Hustlin Hen" box call by Billy White and an American Friction Rock Bottom Glass. The Glass call sounds good , I am impressed with the tone and rollover and the ease of using glass versus slate. Now then, I picked up the Hustlin Hen Box call and gave her a few short strokes and WWOOOOOWWW !! This little Box instantly turned me on !!! She sounded soooo GOOD! I never bought a box call that sounded that good right out of the wrappin paper, I was Floored. Every box I' ve ever gotten needed some tuning and sanding to get the right sound. But this little Hefer has really got some potential. Soft tree yelps, cutts, Fly down cackles, it doesnt matter , it sounds great ! I am extremely impressed with this little call.

" May yur Beards be long and yur Spurs Sharp"
Old 03-21-2003, 02:29 PM

Default RE: " Hustlin Hen" by Billy White

I' ve been looking hard at both the Hustlin' Hen box and the Alabama Cackler from Billy White for quite a while now, just haven' t get around to checking them out. Anybody know if he' s got a website?

PBB
Old 03-22-2003, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: " Hustlin Hen" by Billy White

I too have a Hustlin hen box call, and your right, they are awesome.Not many people have heard of Billy White, but it is a great box call!