Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Just curious......

Old 02-27-2003, 10:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Just curious......

How many of us are thinking of hunting out of state this year? I decided to go on a Rio hunt in Texas this year, along with hunting in Ohio and Pa, as well, as my home state of NY!!
Old 02-28-2003, 01:00 AM

Default RE: Just curious......

I' m no longer thinking of hunting out of state as I found out I got a tag in Iowa and have sent off for one to hunt the Black Hills in South Dakota along with my home state of Minnesota! I cant wait
Old 02-28-2003, 04:35 AM
Fork Horn

I am headed to SD, KY, NY and my home state of PA. Man I can' t wait to start the year for a Merriams, this has been a dream for me for some time now....can' t wait
Old 02-28-2003, 06:37 AM

I think about it every year Maytom Of course thinking and doing are two differnt' things I' ll do my hunting through you this year bud, go get em' and make sure to take lot' s of pics
Old 02-28-2003, 08:16 AM

As soon as somebody out of state invites me to go.[:-]
I guess I' ll be hunting northwest Fl. The land I hunt is about a one fifth of a mile from the georgia border and I do call a few of those birds over the line. I guess that doesnt count though.
Old 02-28-2003, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Scott, after the year I had in 2002 (personal wise), I want to do something fun!! Don' t worry my friend, I' ll be the picture posting fool!!
Old 02-28-2003, 08:38 AM
Fork Horn

here in AR and will probably do most of my hunting on my uncle' s farm in KS[:-]
Old 02-28-2003, 09:27 AM
Fork Horn

Here in Tennessee and Virginia....i live on the border. Also my wife and i are headed to South Dakota and Wyoming in April. Now if we could just get some nice weather before the Tennessee opener 4 weeks from tomorrow!!!
Old 02-28-2003, 09:44 AM

I WILL BE HUNTING HERE IN ARKANSAS IN THE OZARKS AND WILL ALSO BE GOING TO MISSOURI AND POSSIBLY NEBRASKA THIS SPRING. CAN' T WAIT FOR THE NEBRASKA HUNT.[8D]
Old 02-28-2003, 10:12 AM

I plan on hunting in South Carolina this year with my good friend Blacky. My daughter lives real close to where we' re hunting so I have a place to stay too. I' m hoping to hunt in nearby Ohio (I bowhunt there now) and of course I' ll pound it hard here in my home state of WV!

Quick Reply: Just curious......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.