Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Has anyone tried this

Old 05-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Has anyone tried this

ORIGINAL: man of death

The whole story was bull**** - now who is the dumbass maybe some of your smart guys who actually responded with yourhunting prowness. Actually hunted 2 days up there me and my son called in as killed 3 long beards
I don't believe you, I think you actually did try it.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Typical Buck

you want to know who the dumbass is man of death? i think i speak for everybody when i say trust me you still are. even if you really didn't pull that idiotic stunt you knew the controversy this post would bring. now, maybe its just me, but who else thinks that was a dumbass move?
Old 05-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can just see some newbie kid coming on this site, reading that post, and thinking that its a good idea. BS or not its not too bright to post stuff like that. And thats being a bit mild.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:06 PM

This guy's gonna look real cute when whoever finds him with his hair parted with #6's, and a turkey decoy on his head to boot! Good Hunting guy's, and watch out for decoys wearing camo!!
Old 05-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: StruttinGobbler3

you want to know who the dumbass is man of death? i think i speak for everybody when i say trust me you still are. even if you really didn't pull that idiotic stunt you knew the controversy this post would bring. now, maybe its just me, but who else thinks that was a dumbass move?
you speak for me