Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Women Turkey Hunters ... >

Women Turkey Hunters ...

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Women Turkey Hunters ...

Old 03-29-2008, 03:09 PM

Default Women Turkey Hunters ...

How many women turkey hunters are here?
Old 03-29-2008, 06:10 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Default RE: Women Turkey Hunters ...

there are a few in the contest I know of.

JW
Old 03-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Seeing women in the outdoors warms my heart...i love taking folks out and I have gotten the chance to introduce women to hunting many times.
Women are really good at turkey hunting due to the advanced patience of putting up with men.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:09 AM
Fork Horn

I'm one of them,lol! I love hunting..I'll give up alot of things to go hunting..and turkeys I'm probably most passionate about...then deer and squirrels
Old 03-30-2008, 12:35 PM

Another woman here. Introduced to hunting by my husband. Hunted a few years in the 1990's,at first not very seriously. Shot my first turkey and first deer in 2000. Now I spend as much and often more time in the field than my husband. LOL!
Old 03-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

good to see so many woman turkey hunting.....I'm more passionate about turkey hunting than anything in this world....don't get me wrong, i love all types of hunting, but theres nothing better than turkey....
My sister got me into hunting....i take pride in the fact that it was her and not some man....no offense to the guys at all...out of all the guys in my life, none of them evertook me to hunt ...my hubby didn't hunt until i started, no one in my family did until Fl.huntress ex took her....then we took ourselves , might of took longer to learn the ropes, but thats ok... now we're even taking the guys out....the guys(gals) on the internet have been more helpful than words could express....it's a wonderful thing......
Old 03-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been taking my oldest Daughter for the past 2 years on the Youth Turkey Hunt.....so I guess you can count her in then? I will be taking her again this April,hopefully she will shoot one this year...Turkey Hunting is tough! [&:]
Old 03-30-2008, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good Luck to your daughter in April
Old 03-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is my boss.... ehhh.... girlfriend (brunette in foreground) with her first bird taken last year. The lady behind her (blonde hair) is Katherine Taylor, a pro-staffer for Redhead, Mossy Oak, and a bunch of other companies, and president of her local NWTF chapter. Katherine is a super super sweet lady, and is pure death to turkeys... she knows them inside and out. Her and her husband Robbie are a hunting pair, much like Rebecca and I are.

Old 03-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

Here is my boss.... ehhh.... girlfriend (brunette in foreground) with her first bird taken last year. The lady behind her (blonde hair) is Katherine Taylor, a pro-staffer for Redhead, Mossy Oak, and a bunch of other companies, and president of her local NWTF chapter. Katherine is a super super sweet lady, and is pure death to turkeys... she knows them inside and out. Her and her husband Robbie are a hunting pair, much like Rebecca and I are.

That birds wearin a damn necktie..... nice bird!!!!!

Quick Reply: Women Turkey Hunters ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.