Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
What's Your Favorite Turkey Hunting TV Program?? >

What's Your Favorite Turkey Hunting TV Program??

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

What's Your Favorite Turkey Hunting TV Program??

Old 02-09-2003, 04:30 PM

Default What's Your Favorite Turkey Hunting TV Program??

I try to catch several of them each week if time permits. I enjoy Turkey Country, Gobblin' Fever, Hunting w/ Penn's Woods, but I think the one I enjoy most is Knight & Hale's Ultimate Hunting. They seem like some down to earth folks and they put on a good program, especially their turkey hunting shows. What's your favorite??
Old 02-09-2003, 04:45 PM

Default RE: What's Your Favorite Turkey Hunting TV Program??

Mind posting some times and stations (espn2, etc...)? Thank's
Old 02-09-2003, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

I enjoy all those you mentioned. I think Turkey Country may be the best but the Knight and Hale guys put on a good show too.

Give 'em a barrel!
Old 02-09-2003, 05:37 PM

I like the Primos show the best.They seem to have fun and joke around a little.The Knight and Hale show is also one of my favorites.
Has anyone seen the Do-it yourself hunter.I haven't seen any turkey hunting on there yet but it is all public land hunting and no guides or outfitters.

Old 02-09-2003, 06:50 PM

All the shows I mentioned are on The Outdoor Channel. I believe most shows are on 3 times per week I know it's available on some cable TV companies programming but not everywhere. I get it on DISH Network. TOC is worth the price of Dish Network alone. It sure helps pass the time on long winter nights better.
Old 02-09-2003, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can only speak for the shows i watch on regular tv. They suck and dont even bother watching them. To much staged hunting!!!!. I watch a lot of video's and i would have to go with Primos truth series #1 then maybe Knight & Hale second with the Drury boys coming in third.

Old 02-09-2003, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

i really dont like turkey hunting on tv...i get outdoor life but not the outdoor channel so i dont get all the good stuff..just some of it..i do get espn and espn 2 and tnn..the only real turkey hunting sohw on them 4 channels i get is turkey call...alot of show turkey hunt too but do other things as well...all of them make it look to easy and the birds walk right in and bang its over..they all call way to much and the birds still come..a little calling goes a long way and ive been told to much scares them..sure if it works use it but htat shows me these birds are in a fence never hunted and hear one hen and go running to her..id love to get a real turkey hunting show..its rare i see a decint one on TV...
Old 02-09-2003, 08:59 PM

I like The Truth by Primos. Those guys act like everybodies typical hunting buddies. I sort of feel like it is a usual everyday hunt.

I bet "Bear Bryant" would have been a "Turkey Hunting Warrior!"
Old 02-10-2003, 06:41 AM

Turkey Call & The Truth. They are the ones that I enjoy.

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."

Theodore Roosevelt

http://tscott.fws1.com

ONE NATION UNDER GOD!
Old 02-10-2003, 09:02 AM
Fork Horn

I like Turkey Call by the NWTF. Channel TNN.

Quick Reply: What's Your Favorite Turkey Hunting TV Program??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.