Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Love Turkey Hunting but hate watching turkey hunting? >

Love Turkey Hunting but hate watching turkey hunting?

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Love Turkey Hunting but hate watching turkey hunting?

Old 02-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Love Turkey Hunting but hate watching turkey hunting?

Inoticed that i cant stand any gun related hunting shows, i like to keep it strictly bow.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:57 PM
Typical Buck

Bows are for Girls....LoL[:@][:'(][][:-][&o]

TF
Old 02-02-2008, 05:24 AM
Fork Horn

I never get tired of watching turkey hunting on the screen. As a matter of fact I've got a very large collection of turkey hunting video's and dvd's. Close to a couple of hunderd of them, all different titles. I also have dozens of books on turkey hunting. I do get bored with all the bow hunting for deer on the tube though! Seems like 3/4th of the hunting programs on TV are bow hunting ones.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love turkey hunting videos, but I hate most bowhunting videos, although I love Bowhunter magazine.
My favorite deer hunting videos are muzzleloader hunts, because it's gun hunting, except, that all shots are within 40-150 yards.

Old 02-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

i think that turkey hunting and duck hunting are the most boring things to watch, but i love to do both
Old 02-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow!!!!!!JW....I hope you close the curtains bro....dont want the neighbors thinkin your a little,,,,well ya know,,,,I take 3 weeks vacation and that barely gets me through the season....videos ans TV shows just dont get me a quick fix anymore plus alot of em are somewhat redundant.Theres a few videos though I do watch every year though that go far past just floppin a tom....I like anything Denny Gulvas has produced...
Old 02-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

Love to watch addicted and cant help it. Like to watch bow hunting for deer too.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Turkey hunting is like NASCAR racing... in order to appreciate it... you gotta be there.

I'll watch waterfowl hunting on the tube all day... turkey hunting... puts me to sleep.... just like NASCAR on TV does.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Fork Horn

yea, most of the hunting shows can be a snooze. i happen to like "Uncle ted" savor the beast hunt for back strap. tiffany put her Big Buck Down, and another personal fave is watching Jim Shocky bring his dad and his old cronies hunting... always good for a gigle. if i buy dvds and such i aways head to the blooper section first, gota rember this is all about having a good time.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love to watch anykind of hunt as long as its not pheasants or ducks/geese, that is just boring to watch, but fun to do. I love to watch hunting because it can teach you alot, as long as its not Kieth Warren. I don't like watching rifle hunting, because on tv its so fake, they are shooting penned deer at 400 yards, try shooting a deer at 20 yards with a bow or shotgin, a real challenge!!!

Quick Reply: Love Turkey Hunting but hate watching turkey hunting?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.