Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

B-Mobile or Pretty Boy

Old 01-12-2008, 09:19 PM

Default B-Mobile or Pretty Boy

I am gonna end up getting one before the season comes in. Pros and cons of each and which one would you pick and why? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: B-Mobile or Pretty Boy

Although, I have never seen the B-Mobile up close I do have the Pretty Boy and Pretty Girl decoys and I like them. I have yet to see how they do in the turkey woods, as I picked them up last summer after one of our local stores was running a sale on turkey stuff. So I can't say what the pro's would be.

The con's would have to be the size of these types of decoys. I can't see running and gunning with them. I don't think you can go wrong with either one though.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have them both and i prefer the b-mobile. I just hated carrying the pretty boy out in the woods. IMO the b-molile is better.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:25 PM

Can you not pack the pretty boy up? I read somewhere else on here the same thing about it being bulky to carry.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:38 PM

pretty boy doesnt collapse, but IMO it aint that cumbersome to carry. it comes with a bag that has shoulder straps. While the bag is big, it weighs practically nothing. I could honestly set up this deke in 30 seconds tops with the bag starting on my back...and thats on a slow day. I guess its just how "mobile" you really want to "b". lol (bad pun intended)

They both achieve the same thing. The prettyboy definitely seems more life like or realistic IMO, but im willing to bet the turkey dont care. Just pick up whichever one is on sale
Old 01-14-2008, 06:02 PM
JW
Super Moderator

None of the above I made my own!

Not a very good photo

JW
Old 01-14-2008, 06:07 PM

I will end up spending about the same either way I go. The pretty boy comes with the submissive hen, if I get the bmobile, and the she-mobile, I will end up spending the same. Knowing that, I am leaning towards the bmobile, because I could stick it in the back of my vest and have less to carry.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:02 PM

b-mobile brings em running
Old 01-21-2008, 12:34 PM
Fork Horn

hambone,
Are you saying that the B-Mobil will make them run in every time??
You don't think Pretty Boy won't make'em run in?? Or a home made one like JW! made won't make them come running???

Dotheyalways come run in every time when they see a decoy in strut??? The answer is NO... They don't. Sounds to me like you have a predetermined mind.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: JW!

None of the above I made my own!

Not a very good photo

JW
That looks great I also made my own,it looks something like that.

Quick Reply: B-Mobile or Pretty Boy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.