Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

06 Gobbler Mount back.

Old 09-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default 06 Gobbler Mount back.

Hey guys and gals, just got my 06 Gobbler back today. It's been done for over a month but my taxi told me he was starting my buck and I said I'd pick them up together when the buck was done, it's done and here they are.

06 Spring Gobbler: (not in his final spot)

And my 05 Spring Gobbler:

and where it hangs:

My 04 Gobbler:

And where it hangs:

And if interested, 06 Bow Buck:

Old 09-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 06 Gobbler Mount back.

The only thing left at the taxi's is my April KS bow killed Rio (full strut too) and my April bow killed Eastern, fan mount.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow your house is awesome. I love all the mounts they look great. Congrats on all the turkeys and your deer
Old 09-13-2007, 08:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rob, Ol' Buddy, nice looking mounts for sure!! And that new house of your's aint to shabby either!! LOL!!!
Old 09-13-2007, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I take it you live some distance from your taxi
Old 09-14-2007, 12:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard
I take it you live some distance from your taxi
Not really, why because I didn't make two trips? [:-] Patience, they'd be home sooner or later.

Maytom, thanks for the email and well wishes. With this ruptured tendon I don't get out much. Had to go up to doc and get inspected, new cast replaced the old one, stopped by on the way home, picked up the bird. I'll show some more mounts and house...

Thank KY, keep your great season going.

First buck ever mounted:

Second one ever mounted:

Next mount:

And then this one:

Best buck fell next:

And Yote from same tree:

That's all the mounts til the KS bow bird comes home.

Some house shots for ya Maytom:

http://www.jackandkay.com/building.html
Old 09-14-2007, 07:22 AM
Fork Horn

Ok I was looking at the Pics all I could say is I want.My wife was looking at the pics.She says he is not married,not one Girly thing in that house.

My wife complains about the few Mounts I have.She made me mad the other day I found out she put my Throphies down in the Chicken House.

big rockpile
Old 09-14-2007, 09:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Rob you got some really nice mounts though out your place keep up the good work and your house will look like Cabela's.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: big rockpile

Ok I was looking at the Pics all I could say is I want.My wife was looking at the pics.She says he is not married,not one Girly thing in that house.

My wife complains about the few Mounts I have.She made me mad the other day I found out she put my Throphies down in the Chicken House.

big rockpile
LOL, I am married to the gorgeous woman of my dreams. She does not hunt and made a blanket statement once before I met her that she'd never date another hunter. Guess what? The buck in the first set of photos I picked up recently I wasn't going to mount, she talked me into it. She's a keeper. She can be seen here standing next to GMMAT's wife at New Years. My wife is the brunette. http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2315308&mpage=1&key=î‚•í°¬

Thanks RD, very much.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:55 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: big rockpile

big rockpile
LOL, I am married to the gorgeous woman of my dreams. She does not hunt and made a blanket statement once before I met her that she'd never date another hunter. Guess what? The buck in the first set of photos I picked up recently I wasn't going to mount, she talked me into it. She's a keeper. She can be seen here standing next to GMMAT's wife at New Years. My wife is the brunette. http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2315308&mpage=1&key=î‚•í°¬

Thanks RD, very much.
Very nice looking Lady.

big rockpile

Quick Reply: 06 Gobbler Mount back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.