Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Team 4-Beard Busters-Official Team Thread!!! >

Team 4-Beard Busters-Official Team Thread!!!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 4-Beard Busters-Official Team Thread!!!

Old 09-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 4-Beard Busters-Official Team Thread!!!

That is no problem at all. If that is what it takes to get your son to be a lifelong hunter, by all means do it. We need more kids in this country to start hunting.

Good luck tomorrow!!!!!!

Our season starts Oct. 15, so I will be out huntingin a couple weeks. Yay!!!

Old 10-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hello??? Is anybody here??? We need to get some chatter going!!!

Just 'cause I am the captain doesn't meanI do all the talking!!!!!

Anyone been seeing any big toms that they are going after this year?? I personally won't be able to hunt as much as I would like for the first few weeks of turkey season because I am working for a guy here for fall harvest, but our season goes clear into December, so I will have plenty of time to get one.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:02 AM

I am hoping to get out with my 5 year old again tonight. It will be a short hunt but hopefully we can bag one and get us on the board.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:58 AM

It has been a challenge getting one wiht a 5 year old. We are going to have to sit in a ground blind for a while. We have seen plenty of birds but he always wants to call and I can't say no and scares them away.
Hopefully I get get one in before he gets too carried away with the calling this week.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Betterbe careful. Before long, he will be callng all kinds of birds in and you won't know what oneto shoot at!!!

Even worse, he will be hunting 300 yards from you and he will call all the big toms away from you!!![8D]

Just be glad that youhave a son that loves to hunt with you. Hopefully he will continue to hunt through his entire life and help us preserve the hutnting rights taht are getting more and more scarce every year.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

Here I am sitting here waiting for Oct. 15 and I get om the KDWP website to double check, and our fall turkey season started on Oct. 1!!!!!!! Some hunter I am, not even knowing when hunting season starts!![&:]

I don't even have tags or shells yet. I am going to have to pick up a paycheck and go spend some money.And work around milo harvest.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Fork Horn

Here I am sitting here waiting for Oct. 15 and I get om the KDWP website to double check, and our fall turkey season started on Oct. 1!!!!!!! Some hunter I am, not even knowing when hunting season starts!![&:]

I don't even have tags or shells yet. I am going to have to pick up a paycheck and go spend some money.And work around milo harvest.
No problem its been too hot anyway.I've been but had no luck yet.

big rockpile
Old 10-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

It is really starting to cool off here. Our fall season goes from Oct.1-Nov.27, Dec.10-31 and Jan. 7-31, so I have plenty of time to hunt. I will be cutting milo until theend of Oct. and thenI start working for an outfitter in Nov. for pheasant season but will definitely find time toturkey hunt.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:01 AM

I am hoping to get out again tomorrow with my son. I know I can go whack one any day so I want to try to bag one with him with. I am definately glad it is cooling down a little now.
I will have to take pictures of us and post them it is fun though. He loves the diaphram call. Lots of churps.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:19 AM
Fork Horn

Sorry Guys & Gals, no bird this fall. We get four days in Mn. could only hunt one of the four because of business. Could have shot one Tom but would have had to break the law to do it, he was in the ditch ready to cross the fence, I was in my car. I don't work that way, so I'm zero this Fall.

Quick Reply: Team 4-Beard Busters-Official Team Thread!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.