Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Team 3  "The Fall Tominators" >

Team 3 "The Fall Tominators"

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 3 "The Fall Tominators"

Old 09-06-2007, 07:46 PM

Default RE: Team 3

checking in for HunterHoffman. he's my 10 year old son and is already talking smack on his guide/old man. between the 2 of us we have 8 tags to fill and just counting down to 10/1
Old 09-09-2007, 04:05 PM

I have two tags and intend on getting a large tom and hen.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Might have to start thinking about replacing the ones that haven't checked in.
I sent E - Mails and P M's to the two but I've seen that 270win. hasn't loged in since November of last year.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Are there any alternates available? If so we cant get 2 to replace these guys. I am just wondering how 270win even signed up for the contest if he hasnt been on since last year..?

Do you all want to name the team or just keep it as Team 3?
Old 09-15-2007, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

I sent E - Mail's out to all of the no - shows even those from the other teams if they don't responed by this coming Monday , we will look into replacing them with the alternantes we have.
As for a team name , I think we should have one but I'll go along with everyone else wants.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok sounds good. As for the name, whoever wants to make one up, we can use it. Just post your ideas and we will vote on a one.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well since team 2 selected their name I guess it's all right to barrow some of the names off there list.
Here's a few to think about .... Roost Warrior's , Tominators , Beard Taggers and Turkey Busters .
As for a team captian if you all feel we need one I would cast my vote for KYDeerHunter03 , I feel she would be a good canidate.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like the Tominators name. For captain...it doesnt matter to me. Whoever wants the job lol. RdHunter is captain of alot of teams so he gets my vote.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: KYDeerHunter03
RdHunter is captain of alot of teams so he gets my vote.
Oh no you don't ... your not going to get off that easy ( l o l ) , I really got too much to do as it is.
It's time for somebody else to step up to the plate and besides you'll make a good team captain.
It's not that hard at all , you just have keep in touch with all of your team mates and remind them of the rules and scoring.
You can do it , I got fath in you your on here just as much as I am in fact it seems like you and I are the only active one's here.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ya it seems like it. I wonder where everyone else is. I guess I can try and send some Private Messages again. I will be captain, but if I mess up on anything no one can get mad lol.

Quick Reply: Team 3 "The Fall Tominators"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.