Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Its all over.........

Old 05-31-2007, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default Its all over.........

Season ended at noon here in NY. It seems like it flew by this year. Got two toms real early in season, then worked on getting my buddy a bird..... lots of gobbles and action, but only the two kills this year. Did I also mention two misses, hehe. Anyway. I look forward to next and hope you all had a wonderful turkey season. I'd like to hear your kill count for the year.....................
Old 05-31-2007, 03:11 PM

Default RE: Its all over.........

atleast you killed two...haha i hunted hard all spring and did even get a shot...it was my first season...very unsuccessful but now im hooked!
Old 05-31-2007, 04:33 PM
Fork Horn

Oh, I'm not complaining about killing two birds. Believe me I'm very happy. Also its not about the kill. I enjoy being in the woods with friends and enjoying nature and the surroundings. You will learn more and more each year. I hope next season you connect on a bird.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:30 PM
Typical Buck

i here ya buddy! can't wait till the fall to try and get one. gunna try to pull a double-whammy and deer and turkey hunt at the same time with the Vectrix.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Super Moderator

I had a good season, 2 birds for me. I cant wait till next spring.