Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Public apology

Old 05-20-2007, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Public apology

Well I just got back from vacation and I've been doing a lot of thinking...

A lot of thinking!!! About turkey hunting and this forum...

Anyhow I've come to realize that I have been quite the !@#hole!!!

I just thought it was time for me to change my ways!!!

I know a lot of people my not except it... and I guess I can't blame ya...

I like this forum and would like to get alone with everyone hear... so I'm turning a new leave...

Hopefully people will see that I've tryed to change and welcome me back to the forum

I'll start by changing my signature...

Again I apologize for my rude behavier
Old 05-20-2007, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Public apology

I don't know what you're really talking about and don't really feel like going through all your previous posts to find out but I think we are all adults here and can handle you.

I believe a person should be able to voice his opinion and views the way he wants to wether some consider that rude or not. If you have something to say then say it! You certainly will never have to candy coat anything for me BUT if you lash out then be prepared for me to defend myself.

Old 05-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mr.Longbeard,You and I have been goin round and round for a few years now.I'd like to be the first to say let bygones be bygones.Let's start fresh.My names Jim and I love to hunt turkey.They frustrate the hell outta me sometimes but I wouldn't want it any other way.
Old 05-20-2007, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jalvja

Mr.Longbeard,You and I have been goin round and round for a few years now.I'd like to be the first to say let bygones be bygones.Let's start fresh.My names Jim and I love to hunt turkey.They frustrate the hell outta me sometimes but I wouldn't want it any other way.
You Lier ! The turkeys don't frustrate you I DO !

Mr Longbeard, I hope this not a hox. You have always been excepted as part of the forum, but I think you understand why the most have had a hard time with your postings.I hope you have really decided to join in as one of the crowd here and help when you are needed. You do have a lot behind you as a turkey hunter. Glad to see this post...
Old 05-20-2007, 04:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

i learned a lonnnng time ago not to let things on forums get to ya....

i do know what this post is all about...and that takes a tall person to realize and appologize...thumbs up to ya!

i personally never had a problem with ya...i'll still talk to ya on here
Old 05-20-2007, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator

I myself have never had a problem with you Mr Longbeard. I look at it like this everyone has their own opinion and I myself try to respect that. All I can say if you felt you have disrespected someone than you are a man to stand up and appologize...
Old 05-20-2007, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

Mr.Longbeard

My hats off and a long bow to youon the public apologyYou've got a lot of respect from me after reading your post! Good Luck & Hunt Safe

You know, that offer I gave to you a few years back to go fishing salmon next time you're up herefor bike week is still standing! public apology or not

MK-M-GOBL
Old 05-20-2007, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

No apologies needed. A forum like this is for expresing opinions and offering help when needed! I believe it's all inthe spirit of the hunt. If things get heated occassionally that's OK. A little controversy makes for interesting posts. If we all agreed on everything this forum would become a "mutual admiration society" and that would be boring as heck. Keep posting and being yourself,nothing wrong with that!
Old 05-20-2007, 09:08 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Mr.Longbeard I for one know that public land can beextremely difficult,but private land can be as well.Not all pieces of private land are groomed to perfection,not everyone has money to fix nice plots,and game is not as abundant as some may think.

There's nothing wrong with being proudof being a successful public land hunter like you and me.It just gets on some peoples nerves when you make ill comments towards people who do hunt private land.

Anyways I forgive you for your comments not just on this forum but the other forums as well.It takes a real man to step up like this.Oh yeah..and Congrats on your birds.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

awwwwwwwwwwwww, group hug........lol.

Quick Reply: Public apology

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.