Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Black Kettle Help

Old 04-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Typical Buck

Default Black Kettle Help

I am going to black kettle in oklahoma for a few days and have never been there. Any one that has hunted out there can give me some pointers or areas to look at I would appreciate the help. This will be my first out of state trip from arkansas. You can p.m me to keep it low key if you like.I know there are rios out that way and would really like to harvest one. thanks for reading.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Black Kettle Help

Something I did a few months ago was call the BLM office at Black Kettle. I don't remember where the guy told me to go. Try punching Black Kettle BLM into a search engine and calling them. They were very helpful. I couldn't make it this year but I will next season. Good luck.