Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Team 6 - "Gobble Gobble BOOM!" >

Team 6 - "Gobble Gobble BOOM!"

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 6 - "Gobble Gobble BOOM!"

Old 04-04-2007, 08:39 PM

Default RE: Team 6 check in

Hats off to you Rob! Two great birds with a bow no less.You duman Rob,you duman!!!
Old 04-05-2007, 04:01 AM
Fork Horn

Excellent work and beautiful pictures Rob, must have been a great trip.

Monsterbucks, keep at it. It sounds like you know where to head when your season opens back up.

As for me, I finally got drawn for our limited hunt here in IN so I'm excited about that.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:53 AM
Typical Buck

congrats rob. When is your nexttrip hopefully you can get a 25 pound 13 in. beard and 13/4 in. spurs. Guys would you hunt there roost or a feeding area. i know where they roost and i now where there favorite feeding area is that i know turkeys will be its a matter of being there.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:58 AM

BGHUNTER00-What did you get drawnfor?I put in for Muskatatuck but haven't heard on it yet.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Dominant Buck

His "next trip" is when he visits me in NC.

You can bet your asses.....if there's abird THAT big, down here.....I won't let any PA archers shoot it (just kidding).

Congrats, Rob......you deserve them.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

GMMAT's right on the money, two weeks from today I'm heading to his place in NC for some more gobblin action. He has the birds located and we'll be chasing them with our bows one more time....With these two under my belt, I'm hoping he'll shoot first and then we'll try for one for me. Of course I'll save the real suductive turkey talk for when he tags his and then I'll call in the big one.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Dominant Buck

I like your plan, Rob. I'll concede I WANT ONE, REAL BAD!

I'll take first SHOT......then we'll rotate SHOOTING and working the camera. Lisa and I saw 5 redheads, last evening.......same spot. Heads aglow in the evening sunlight .

My son's out of town for youth day.....or we'd be on 'em Saturday morning.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

Just don't spook em off...lol
Old 04-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

awesome rob!!! congrats on 2 nice birds!! and with a bow...thats just awesome..im still debating weather or not to take my bow the first day. i been shooting every chance i get...i was surprised how quickly i fell back in the groove of shooting..out to 25yds i feel confident it would be a dead turkey...heck my 35yd shooting is still good..i wouldnt shoot that far but i was surprised how decint i been shooting. i know i get tired in a hurry...we will see....if i do it, itll be crazy style hiding behind the tree to draw at 67lbs and sending 100gr muzzy towards him....we will see...would be awesome...
Old 04-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks capt, good shooting, keep it up. I'm not sure I'll bow only for PA's season, it's all bout the footage and the scenerio. I'll be hunting with a camera man as much as possible and if I definately lock a bird to a spot I'll throw up a blind and give a whirl, other wise, I love to knock'em down with my Mossberg too.

Quick Reply: Team 6 - "Gobble Gobble BOOM!"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.