Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Heading to Gainesville FLorida Huntnma corrected me and got my brain straightened out >

Heading to Gainesville FLorida Huntnma corrected me and got my brain straightened out

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Heading to Gainesville FLorida Huntnma corrected me and got my brain straightened out

Old 02-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default Heading to Gainesville FLorida Huntnma corrected me and got my brain straightened out

Well I am heading toGainesville Florida April 1st of all days for an Osceola hunt. Myself and two other fellow turkey hunters are heading down for a week of turkey and hog hunting. I am pretty pumped. Are there of you florida hunters close to that area? Just checking to see what exactly I should expect.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Heading to Cainsville FLorida

where is cainsville ? do you mean gainsville? i'm in Palm Bay,most of the time , i'm in Christmas though...Gainsville is just a short 3 hour drive, lol......
Old 02-19-2007, 07:50 AM
Fork Horn

huntma, have you checked you emails here....... i'll be in ocala 1st of march and for the 17th opener about 90 min. from gainsville

Old 02-19-2007, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pat_Ely

Well I am heading to Cainsville Florida April 1st of all days for an Osceola hunt. Myself and two other fellow turkey hunters are heading down for a week of turkey and hog hunting. I am pretty pumped. Are there of you florida hunters close to that area? Just checking to see what exactly I should expect.
Best of luck Pat!!! That'sa hunt I want to do one of these springs as well!!
Old 02-19-2007, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah, i got your email, i replied.....hope you got it......we're having a wildturkeyzone get together at tosohatchee on the 18th,wish y'all could be there.....
Old 02-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: huntnma

where is cainsville ? do you mean gainsville? i'm in Palm Bay,most of the time , i'm in Christmas though...Gainsville is just a short 3 hour drive, lol......
hm, I believe Cainsville is around Port Saint Lucie!
Old 02-20-2007, 03:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

well thats alot closer than Gainsville.......
Old 02-20-2007, 09:22 AM
Fork Horn

Sorry to butt in on this post, but no huntnma i'm not getting them.... must be something wrong...... try me one at [email protected]

Old 02-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Heading to Gainesville Florida

ORIGINAL: High Knob

huntma, have you checked you emails here....... I'll be in ocala 1st of march and for the 17th opener about 90 min. from gainesville
HK, where in Ocala? Lochloosa WMA?
Old 02-20-2007, 03:28 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Heading to Gainesville Florida

Yes Lochloosa and church lake...........sent you an email Rebel..........hope it works!

Quick Reply: Heading to Gainesville FLorida Huntnma corrected me and got my brain straightened out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.