Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 To everyone that visits the Turkey Forum!!! >

To everyone that visits the Turkey Forum!!!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

To everyone that visits the Turkey Forum!!!

Old 03-26-2006, 12:48 PM
Typical Buck

Default To everyone that visits the Turkey Forum!!!

Again I amazed by the comradere on here. I have seen quite a few be patient with the new hunters that we get on here asking questions, and you taking the time to answer them. I know that I have not been around as much as I would like to be but my responsibilities with this new job are alot. I am glad that some of the older users have stepped up in my place and am VERY proud of you ( probably doesn't really mean much to you but I had to say it). My hat is tilted off to you and if I could shake all of your hands I would. I hope that you all keep up the good work. If you do have any concerns or see something that is going on that is not right please email me or even call me. If you email me I will giveyou my number. If you have any turkey hunting questions and want to speak in person also email me and we will make a time to chat on the phone. I am in the process of gearing up for the season. I will definitely try to drop in more often. I also thank you for doing such a good job of governing yourselves, there are other sections on the forums that people just can't seem to get along on.
On a final note, I wish you all a prosperous season and PLEASE come home Safely. On another good note I have finally completed my life and have been saved by GOD. What an awesome feeling and now have an even lighter heart. God Bless you all and make sure ya give your kids a hug. Pat Ely
Old 03-26-2006, 12:51 PM

Default RE: To everyone that visits the Turkey Forum!!!

CONGRATS!! When did that happen???

Hey, we got yer back buddy! Don't you worry.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:54 PM
Typical Buck

Thursday March 16th..
Old 03-26-2006, 03:08 PM

hey pat hows the weather up there. ill be there on the 23 of april.cant get darrin on the phone but im trying to find out about guide lodging. birds are getting right ,here in ms. so come on down if you get the chance
Old 03-26-2006, 03:58 PM
Typical Buck

Pat I don't know you personally,but from what I've seen everyone thinks highly of you.Congrats on finding the right path,and good luck to you this season.
Old 03-27-2006, 05:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Pat!!!!Very glad to hear that!!IMHO there is no better life to live than one that serves the Lord!Hope your spring finds you safe and prosperous especially in the turkey woods!!!
Old 03-27-2006, 07:49 AM

Pat..............AWESOMEnews man!!! I am propud of you in taking a step in the right direction with getting saved! THAT is the most important choice of all!! Againm brother, congrats!!!!
Old 03-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats pat and you are on the right track and god does some really amazing things htat you will now see
Old 03-27-2006, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Another congrats from me! That is awesome! And thanks for everything you do on here. Good luck this spring!
Old 03-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Another good note I have finally completed my life and have been saved by GOD. What an awesome feeling and now have an even lighter heart. God Bless you all and make sure ya give your kids a hug. Pat Ely
Awesome to hear Pat! May God Bless you and yours forever.

Quick Reply: To everyone that visits the Turkey Forum!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.