Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team #2 Official Roost.

Old 03-20-2006, 09:30 PM

Default RE: Team #2 Official Roost.

Here's wishing ya'll the best of luck this season from Team 10!
Old 03-21-2006, 08:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok guys I am here and hunting WI. I have week 5 but will be looking to buy a permit for week 6 as well. Good luck to everyone.

JW - That is way cool that you will make calls for everyone. What do you need to do that? Just the wings cut off and mailed right away? Do we need to put anything on them? Maybe post your address on here to so we can get them to you.

JoeA -Your the man. On the board already.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:08 AM
st1

I'm Scott, hunting SW Georgia. Opening day is Saturday and man it hasbeen a long tenmonths since last season. Can't wait. Hey turkeyhunter15,that88 team is looking pretty good so far this year ain't they. kinda gettin my hopes up about theChase.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:11 AM

Way to go JoeA!
Old 03-22-2006, 09:53 AM

Way to go JoeA.
Turkeys here for most part are still bunched up but the bunches are getting smaller. called to a few today in the field...They ran. There probally thinking. Gosh that guy chased all over at his old house. we come here and there he is AGAIN!. Pack up boys were going to Wyoming. (im going there to gobblers) I have heard a couple gobbles but the ones still bunched up arent quit ready yet.

JW! thats awsome your gonna make Wingbone Calls for team 2. I made one 2 years ago. Wasnt the greatest but It was first one. What do you use to put the turkey tracks ETC. on?
Old 03-22-2006, 01:20 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Well I will need wings form the team. If there are 10 of us I will need 5 pairs....
'

Now all art is drawn with India ink.....then a finsih put on.

You get a bird PM me and I will give you a mailing address.
Old 03-22-2006, 01:47 PM
Fork Horn

Wow! Congradulation JoeA!!! I'm Dick - Bluegunner and honored to be a part of this team. Will be hunting Minnesota and Nebraska, maybe the Blackhills. I was fortunate enough to be awarded one of JW Wing Bone calls on another site last year. It's a great looking call, with great sound (onces you figure out how to work it)and is going to get a workout this Spring. Great to see all the Mn. & Wi. hunters on the team and all the rest, we're going to win this thing!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 06:01 PM

Mac Cole, will be hunting ks,mo,ok with Bow. good luck
Old 03-24-2006, 06:59 AM

Name is Bill. I got lucky again this year and got two first season tags for ILL.
Old 03-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Fork Horn

Going down to my turkey hunting area tomorrow to do a little scouting and connect with some land owners whose land I've been able to hunt on in the past,and hopefully line up a new place or 2.For you Mn. boys,I'm hunting 425D.
I'll report back in after I get back and fill you guys in on what I find.

Quick Reply: Team #2 Official Roost.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.