Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!! >

TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

Old 03-28-2006, 02:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

here is my muzzleloader bird.
18.10 lbs. 10 3/8 beard 1 1/8 spurs

Good luck to all! Anyone with a team name yet?

Old 03-28-2006, 03:09 PM

how about the 'Team Cuttin Edge' btw bullmoose....nice set of bookends [8D]
Old 03-28-2006, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great work BM, don't forget to post them in the score post at the top, I don't think we have to wait till the end to find the biggest score, post them all and only the biggest will count at the end.

About the rest of the gang, should we e-mail them? We'll never win this thing if we are short six guys, I was lurking in team 10s page and they were talking about finding alternates for members that they couldn't get a hold of.
Old 03-28-2006, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wait fellas, I'm here and ready to go. Sorry it's taken so long to check in, but I have limited access to the net. Nevertheless, I'll be checkin in from time to time. I'll be hunting some excellent ground here in Northeastern Oklahoma, where we have a mixedpopulationof eastern's and rio's. With alot of birds on my hunting lease, I'm expecting to contribute my share to the team. Good luck to the rest of you, and hunt safe. Oh, and congrats on a couple of nice birds, BM!!
Old 03-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: old longbeards

how about the 'Team Cuttin Edge' btw bullmoose....nice set of bookends [8D]
That name sounds great to me!
Old 03-28-2006, 05:12 PM

hey team 9...i'm wondering what species you all hunt.... all we have here in New York are easterns.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

old longbeard
I will be hunting all 4 sub species. I want an eastern the most. Its the only one I need for a slam with the bow. I am hoping to make it to Ny this spring. I thought it was a definite but the guys land I hunted doesnt know if hes taken anyone this year. If not I will hunt public land something I dont like to do because I dont use my mounted jake for a decoy. good luck
Old 03-28-2006, 07:40 PM

bullmoose, keep your laptop running when you get to New York, keep me informed on what things are like in the public lands...maybe we can hook up and chase a few birds on some private lands i own and have permission to hunt...good luck on your slam...i soooo want to put a slam hunt together.
Old 03-29-2006, 01:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys, sorry I took so long to say hello!!!!!!!! I've been slammed! I hope to help us out with a longbeard. I'll be bowhunting for my bird!!!! I can't wait. I've got the 1st week here in Wisconsin and the 1st week in Michigan so I'm hoping to get a tag filled! I'm kinda new to turkey hunting, last fall was my first hunt and I scored a nice hen with my bow, so dig it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2006, 06:44 AM

Bow Hunting fool, Where in milwaukee you from? I am going to school At UWM....Where about in wisconsin will you be hunting?

21 days till my season........

Pines

Quick Reply: TEAM 9 CHECK IN HERE!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.