Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Official Team ThunderStrut (10) thread. >

Official Team ThunderStrut (10) thread.

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Official Team ThunderStrut (10) thread.

Old 04-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team ThunderStrut (10) thread.

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Teejay, you callin me stupid or somethin? [&:]
Now how in the world did you come up with that? Now you do shoot one of them hhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh hhooooooo I cant say it again. So maybe that makes a bit handicaped. But Ill still hunt with ya!
Old 04-05-2006, 07:32 PM

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Teejay, you callin me stupid or somethin? [&:]
So maybe that makes a bit handicaped. But Ill still hunt with ya!
I like pizza, Steve. Get me some pizza! I shoot bow, throw arrow very fast. [&:]

You keep gettin all mushy on me like that and you'll make me cry......I'de hunt with you too, buddy. Maybe the Milk River?
Old 04-05-2006, 08:07 PM

I really appreciate the offer Mo and come next archery season I might take you up on it if it is still on the table. I have family out that way so I might just make a nice trip out of it. Where do you do your huntin at out that way? If you ever wanna come out this way I can show you some good spots. I hunt all public land so I do a good bit of scouting. I cant promise pope and young but we got some of the biggest does you will ever see especially in northern missouri where I do my rifle hunting. I shot a nice buck last year and is at the taxi right now. Antler point restrictions are working for the better.
Old 04-05-2006, 08:17 PM

Heyguys have you seen the hog clip that is in the hog forum. Man that is a different style of hunting. It might be interesting to try what do you guys think?
Old 04-05-2006, 08:58 PM

salt, we're gonna have to make that work somehow. I hunt 90% public land around here as well. I have a private farm in southern MO, but I couldn't get you in there. I have a particular piece of public ground I started hunting just last year. My late best friend and I hunted it one weekend last fall, and in 3 days we saw 25 deer. He missed a 6 pt, and we both should have shot does the first evening there.

I went back the last weekend of season and sat 1 evening. I saw 8 does and just didn't take the shot, I have no idea why. Long story short, I'm like you. Don't have a lot of bucks, but I can sure as heck show you the does. The only problem with public land in MO is you can't use doe only tags. You can shoot does, you just have to use your regular season tag. Hey, I've never shot more than 1 in a season anyway, so who cares? [&:]

Let's stay in touch and see what we can work out later this fall. Gonna shoot you a pm here in a sec.
Old 04-06-2006, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

What in the $%## is the "Milk River"?
Old 04-06-2006, 03:36 PM

OMG, dude.....the Milk River in Montana? Only the best deer hunting in the world!!
Old 04-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Never heard of it. You ever head out of state. We have some pretty good hunting right around here. Big corn fed MN whitetail.
Old 04-06-2006, 08:45 PM

Sounds great to me buddy!! We'll have to see what we can do.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Typical Buck

hey guys leaving in the am for 10 days of turkey slayin

Quick Reply: Official Team ThunderStrut (10) thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.