Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Lost River Game Calls Pro Staff >

Lost River Game Calls Pro Staff

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Lost River Game Calls Pro Staff

Old 01-20-2006, 07:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default Lost River Game Calls Pro Staff

I'd like tomention that Lost River Game Calls is starting a Pro Staff. It's going to be small, we're only gonna add 4 people at this time. I'm looking for very experienced turkey hunters that hunt in more than one state on a regular basis. They must be of the strongest character and very ethical hunters.

Our goal is to have these people spread out in popular turkey hunting states such as Texas, Missouri, Mississippi, Georgia, and Alabama. I'm not limiting it to these states, only using them as examples. We'll be getting this started ASAP.

Some of the perks will be free calls, shirt, contests, hunt swaps, possibly free trips, camera time, and maybe additional products as the company grows and we gain sponsors. This season is looking up for us. we've picked up some retail accounts and are busy trying to add more, thats the main goal of the Pro-Staff. We need energetic, talented turkey hunters to use and promote these calls. Our line is growing all the time and we're getting rave reviews from our customers. The biggest responsibility of staffers will be speaking with retailers and demonstrating calls so that they will pick up our line. There will be a nice prize package each year for the staffer with the best sales.

What I need in order for you to be considered is a resume', a few field photos, 2-3 character references, and in the end a telephone interview. Be sure to detail your turkey hunting experience. Snail mail or email the above items to the address below. I need these to be postmarked or in my email by close of business on 1-27-06. I know it's short notice, but we've got to get on the ball if we want this to work for this season. If you don't think you'll make the cut but know someone that might then please pass thison to them also. I'll be posting this on several websites tomight and tommorow.

Dave Skinner
Lost River Game Calls
270-791-3705
2835 Boyce Fairview Rd
Alvaton, KY 42122
[email protected]
www.lostrivergamecalls.com

Old 01-21-2006, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lost River Game Calls Pro Staff

I wish you the best in your quest. There is not many companies that take this step to find promoters in this form. To give a chance to the public like this is something that tends not to come around that often. Becarefull with anyone that is interested in this sort of Job , as words can be strong but production can turn very low key after the script ProStaffer becomes attacted to your shirt. This is a job that can be fun , but yet very degrading if one lets it go to their head. The word ProStaffer is really a short form of Promotion Staff not Pro over others. Something to keep in mind is that if you plan on taking a job of this value take it with some pride , respect, and dedication yet don't abuse it towards other fellow hunters. It will cause problems towards others if you let it. Respect everyones values Company and public and you could be on your way to enjoying a hobby different from most.

All the best in your stepping stones of your company...BT
Old 01-21-2006, 06:23 AM
Typical Buck

Daves a good guy, so i know he's got his feet planted. Best of luck Dave
Old 03-14-2006, 01:49 PM

I just got my Lost River Turkey calls (Ridgerunner Pro and Lonesome Lady).

They are some sweet calls. I've never had any this nice.

If I had the time and resources to turkey hunt enough to qualify, I'd be pretty proud to take this opportunity.

Sadly...I don't.