Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Is Public land  the hardest to hunt ? >

Is Public land the hardest to hunt ?

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Is Public land the hardest to hunt ?

Old 01-14-2006, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Is Public land the hardest to hunt ?

ORIGINAL: ranchand99

ORIGINAL: jalvja

Maytom,I agree with ya 100% Denny makes the best instructional videos on the market.He even has one that shows how to hunt pressured birds.Denny is a friend of mine and I know for a fact all his videos are made on public ground.Not alot of kills but lots of good info.
Where would onefind these videos?
Ranchand, Gulvas Wildlife Adventures
1 814 371-6555
Old 01-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

BT you act like all my post are strickly directed to you... Go back and read Bobgobble2's post...

Like I said, I never said anything bad about Mark Drury...
Old 01-14-2006, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ranch99...you can find Dennys line of videos at midwest turkey call supply...just run a search on it..
Longbeard nobody tootin ones horn and puttin words in ones mouth but you!How do you know Mark and the gang dont hunt public land???I can assure you Mark does!!!Turk makes a great point too because I garruntee these boys could kill turkeys anywhere in the U.S including your public land birds!The only ego tryin to get stroked here is you and you aint foolin me bud!!!I can go down to the local sporting good store and listen to a ton of "dudes" that have killed a few birds talk the same talk and walk the same walk as you!!!!The point was made from the beginning that pressured birds no matter where there at are tough to hunt!In your case as you continue to point out ,your public land birds are tough and I'm sure they are,nobody here from what I've read disagrees with that!Anyone who's ever hunted turks on heavily hunted ground will agree!Now whats your point?????Now your pokin at guys like the Drurys, Primos boys,and Adrianfor huntin "green field birds!!Why??? so you can puff up your own ego because you've killed a few public gobblers and want to tell us so!!What..do you think your the only one who hunts pressured birds and the only one that can kill em??Your mentality sure leads me to believe that way!!!Here, I'll toot my horn for ya..your just lucky I dont live near your stretch of woods bud because I garrunteethat during season you'd have a few less gobblers to frusterate ya!!!!Enjoyed the post for awhile!!!
Old 01-14-2006, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW!!!! Dude come down!!! I should be letting you have it for making it sound like I was ripping up Mark Drury and Will Primos personally... I have know dought in my mind that Mark Drury, and all the guys he hunts with are outstanding turkey hunters...My post never said they weren't. I was just using them as an exsample because everybody pretty much knows them

And I don't recall saying anything about BT hunting green field gobblers... I may have made acomment about green fieldsin one of my post but it wasn't directed towards him...

BT I hope you don't think that I am personnaly trying to attact you becuase I'm not... We are not going to agree on everything... Thats what makes this forum so great!!!!

Old 01-14-2006, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Longbeard , I don't believe your attacting me, I did take your post on page 7 as it was ment for me , because of some of the wording and it was posted replied from my post, But its no big problem

WOW ! Bob , you added me right in there beside Mark and the Primo's boys ! YAAAHOOOOO! I'm head right up stairs to strut to the wife and tell her I'm the King now -Bob said it !

No offence taken boys...BT
Old 01-15-2006, 07:03 AM
Typical Buck

Ain't turkey hunting great
Old 01-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Typical Buck

I have hunted heavily pressured birds on public ground I started hunting in Pa. I moved out west to get away from the crowds I have found pressured birds out here also I am ok with it as long as i know I am the only one working that particular bird I would much rather hunt private ground however I just knock on doors or look for ranchers on there tractors and ask some places have given me permission that was posted you never know
Old 01-17-2006, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

LIB
Old 01-18-2006, 07:38 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: fantail

LIB
Whats LIB?
Old 01-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was afraid to ask

Quick Reply: Is Public land the hardest to hunt ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.