Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Cellular trail cam >

Cellular trail cam

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cellular trail cam

Old 11-07-2020, 07:57 AM
Spike

Default Cellular trail cam

I live in Indiana and lease property for hunting and fishing .
The owner lives in New Mexico He wants me to setup a cellular trail camera for him . Is this possible without having his phone to link to the camera ?

Thanks for any suggestions !
Old 11-08-2020, 01:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

cell cameras don't work off your cell phone.....you pay the cell camera maker as they all have plans of various prices.....determine what service works best in the area you plan on putting the camera. Remember what you pay for is what you get.....Spypoint is a entry level camera as is Moultrie, Stealth, Muddy....Top quality is Ridgetec, Spartan, Covert, and Reconyxx
Old 11-20-2020, 04:08 PM
Typical Buck

I think he is asking if you have to have the camera's and the phone together during setup, or can someone who is in NM with the phone sign in to see the cameras in Indiana.
I have never used the cell game camera's but I assume you set up some type of profile within an app. He should be able to download the app and you can give him what ever log in information the cameras require and he could see the pics from them, that's purely a guess on my part though.