Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Ok...HELP...I need a cell game camera! >

Ok...HELP...I need a cell game camera!

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Ok...HELP...I need a cell game camera!

Old 10-02-2020, 05:43 AM
Spike

Default Ok...HELP...I need a cell game camera!

Good morning...or if you are on the other side of the world good evening. I want to buy a cell camera that WORKS. I have watched about 12 hours of game cam videos on all the models. Wonder of wonder the BEST game cam in all the reviews is the one they are affiliated with. Go figure. So...I would love some unbiased opinions....please be unbiased...on which cell phone game cam you like and why. I have a few parameters that I will put below but would like some real testimony as to which one you are using and why you like it.

So...the bullet points.
  • PRICE IS NOT IMPORTANT. I do believe that you buy quality once and junk over and over. Now if it is inexpensive and works great that is a bonus.
  • The only coverage will be AT&T. The signal for all other carriers just does not go out to where I hunt.
  • WATERPROOF...I hunt in a swamp. I hunt hogs year round and everything gets a constant steam bath and then it rains just about every day.
Bonus features for consideration.
  • Battery life counts...I know if I shoot 10 minute video's it will eat the battery really quick but it counts.
  • Good pics of the critters...I am interested in what is there...if the pictures are suitable for framing all the better.
  • Low data cost. I will probably move up to an unlimited plan anyway but you never know...just something to consider.
I really appreciate your time in helping me pick a camera.

Thank you for your consideration.
Old 10-03-2020, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

With all you have requested I high recommend RIDGETEC LOOKOUT DUAL, I did alot of research before purchasing, I've had mine out since late June and it's still going strong on the lithium batteries I have in it,

https://www.ridgetecoutdoors.com/pro...a-lookout-dual

best place to purchase is from: https://www.herd360.com/collections/...e-verizon-at-t

Herd360 also has a Ebay page, you may bet FREE shipping from using it
Old 10-03-2020, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you don't want to spend that much, then the Tactacam Reveal