Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Just wanted to introduce myself >

Just wanted to introduce myself

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Just wanted to introduce myself

Old 01-05-2019, 11:46 PM
Spike

Default Just wanted to introduce myself

Howdy,
My name is Bryce Stone and I am an avid deer hunter, though I love elk hunting. I would like to hear some feedback on what trail cameras people have found that take quality pictures, good battery life, and last more than 2 years in the field? Cost range of those cameras?

I have developed a software service that is web based that is basically a giant journal or management tool for a hunter to use. You can download your photos and trend those pictures based on historical weather data like wind direction, moon phase, and time of day. I don't want to get in trouble for advertising so I will stop there, but I would like to hear about camera brands people like using.

Thanks and I hope I am not breaking any rules here.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:48 PM
Spike

I love bowhunting but rifle hunt as well. I use gravity feeders to supplement the deer around me with protein. I hunt just a small parcel of land 13 acres that is surrounded by 3 neighbors that have big families that all hunt. Acreage ranging from 200 to 800 acres they own. I dont feed to grow massive deer like a high fence place, though that would be nice to grow them but most deer are harvested at 3.5 years old. My experiences inspired me to develop my company
Old 01-06-2019, 06:14 PM
Spike

Apologize for posting my website in signature, I did not read the rules close enough and I had saw other posters in this very forum do the same thing. Kind of gave me the idea to do it. Didn't know that it was breaking the rules.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome to the forum.... I can't really give you all the info on cams you are asking about. But, I like my Stealth cams.. I have an old prowler and this past summer/ fall I purchased 2 more Stealth cams.. These are the Stealth Trail Hawk which gives some great pictures in my opinion.. They are close to $100 each and serves my purpose greatly..
Old 01-10-2019, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I use regular cams also. For the price of one cellular camera, I can buy as many as 5-10 regular cameras and cover a lot more area. I can see some use for a cell camera but the cost is hard to swallow.