Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Cuddeback Cuddekink IR cams >

Cuddeback Cuddekink IR cams

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cuddeback Cuddekink IR cams

Old 12-16-2018, 03:08 PM
Spike

Default Cuddeback Cuddekink IR cams

I'm trying out the Cuddelink cams on my farm. I set out 5 cameras on my farm with the home camera in my back yard for easy memory chip checking. I have another 3 cameras to set out yet. I bought 2 four packs off ebay for 569.99 for 4 cams. I was rather upset when receiving them that there are no molded in cable attachments on the cam body. So I ordered the Cuddesafe for each camera.

At now $200 investment per camera I'm glad I did. The box mounts to the tree with 2 drywall screws and using the cable lock it's rather secure and a thief will have to use a bolt cutters. I haven't had anything stolen in 28 years but years ago someone took my fence down and the cattle got out.

After only 3 days and 2 picture checking I'm so far impressed with the results. Daytime and night time pictures are clear and the distant shots are great.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:15 PM
Spike

I've been running the 5 camera now for 3 weeks. All batteries still report OK. Even though one cameras has taken over 100 pictures. I'm impressed so far.
Old 03-08-2019, 03:40 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the update! What is your estimate of range for the long range pictures?