Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
What is the most reliable trail cam? >

What is the most reliable trail cam?

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

What is the most reliable trail cam?

Old 05-18-2018, 05:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default What is the most reliable trail cam?

Hi all I am in need of a few good trail cams for deer. But mostly for cows trashing my property. They have been doing this now for the last 5 years. I need to get pictures of them at night and videos of them as well. So I will be getting more than one. Price not an object with all the hours that I have been forced to work right now. Any and all input will be considered. Thank you all..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 05-18-2018 at 07:12 AM.
Old 05-18-2018, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

in my opinion, I would say the Buckeye camera, second would be the reconyx camera's
and there NOT cheap
many of these can be had with wireless pic'video being sent AS ITS HAPPENING< so you can go there and try and stop or capture things opther ways to get evidence or??

again GOOD cam's are not cheap, many can cost several hundred dollars each,
IF cattle are possibly going to RUB against these camera's I would strongly suggest getting the metal bear proof like lock boxes to help prevent camera damage, I know a COW can rub pretty hard on things so, either place HIGH enough out of harms way ot try and case the camera in one of the metal boxes they make for that MODEL camera
Old 05-18-2018, 11:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thank you and I will check them out. I put up with those cows and the owner chasing them back with an ATV for the last 5 years and I am hoping to get the proof that I need to start getting him fined for it. Then it would be easier to go after the damage they do as well.