Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
New stealth cam trailhawk 36ngk >

New stealth cam trailhawk 36ngk

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

New stealth cam trailhawk 36ngk

Old 03-12-2018, 05:16 AM
Spike

Default New stealth cam trailhawk 36ngk

My friend was recently at a dealer show in South Carolina and picked up a bunch of these cameras at a good price. He sold me one for $100. (Retail claims to be $189.) I have several browning cameras and a couple moultries. I like all the brownings...but thought I'd give the stealth cam a shot. I have the camera on a fence post facing my Apple orchard and catching a nice trail where deer come out to it. We got a lot of snow on the ground. Deer and turkey tracks everywhere around this camera. Literally everywhere....definitely within the claimed 80foot range. Not ONE picture of game!!! It snapped 6 pictures of me walking up to it to check. That's it. Am I missing something here? Trigger sensitivity? The display is terrible on this thing too...Looks like a 1990s digital alarm clock. Tiny buttons. I'm very disappointed so far. I just put a browning on the same fence post and am going to check them in a few weeks.