Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Problems with bushnel trophy cam >

Problems with bushnel trophy cam

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Problems with bushnel trophy cam

Old 11-20-2016, 12:43 PM
Spike

Default Problems with bushnel trophy cam

I have a busnell trophy cam. My wife bought it for me last year for my birthday. I used it all last year and it worked like a charm. However this year it is not quite as lovely. I put it out over the summer on my minerals and it worked for about 2 weeks. This is all in the exact same location. After those 2 weeks in the summer I quit getting pictures. I called busnell and they told me to reformat my SD card. I did that, still didn't work. I brought to my house and tried a new SD card and it worked perfectly while in my house. I figure I had it fixed. I bring it back to the same location in the woods, and it still does not work. I pay my data every single month and I am very frustrated.
Old 11-21-2016, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had similar issues with a Bushnell trophy camera. After taking it apart to look for something obvious I bought a different trail cam.