Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

primos cameras

Old 12-21-2015, 02:07 PM
Typical Buck

Default primos cameras

I think it was last year I was seeing a lot of adds for the Primos cameras and saying how easy they were to use. Haven't noticed the adds so much this year. Has anyone had experience with them? Are they as advertised and if so are they still available?
Old 12-21-2015, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

For reviews, check this link: http://www.trailcampro.com
Select "Trail Camera Reviews" then "Primos". Lots of Primos for sale on Ebay. All the best.
Old 12-22-2015, 09:05 PM
Fork Horn

I've had a Primos Truth 46 around 5-6 years & it's still working like a champ! There are multiple models Primo's offers & all vary in price. Only con I have against the Truth 46 is the trigger speed could be a tad faster, but I'm sure they've improved that with the most recent models.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:59 AM
Fork Horn

I have 3 truth 35 ultra cams. The pics are ok when taken. the trigger speed is slow and I know it doesn't catch everything in front of it as I've watched deer feed in the food plot right front the camera and only catch the back end of the deer. One of them the clock doesn't stay set and that's at the right over a year mark. They have been fun to use and are easy but think I'm going to check out another model just not sure which one good luck in your choice
Old 02-01-2016, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dont waste your time or money. I've had a couple PRIMOS cameras and both failed to work after a time or two.Junk.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:22 AM
Spike

Default Primos Cameras

I have a dozen assorted Primos cameras (older D batteries one, Ultra Truth 35s and Workhorses) and only 2 issues I've had is the older D battery camera (which is 4-5 years old or older) sometimes shuts off when it's been out in the rain for a few days. Goes back to working once brought inside to dry out. Other was an Ultra 35 that had the clock issue but they replaced inside the 1 year warranty. Otherwise, all have been good. Pictures are decent (not the best but); and the Ultras and Workhorses have pretty fast trigger speeds and battery life is an easy 8-9 months with 000s of pics taken.