Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Delete

Old 08-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Fork Horn

Now I know why you like dogs.
Thanks for your comments.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Trex
Now I know why you like dogs.
Thanks for your comments.
LOL! You asked for comments, got some, then didn't like the responses so you make a snarky remark, pack your bags and go away ticked! Oldtimr made perfect sense when he mentioned you had no idea if that fluorescence in the picture was just being made by the flash when you made a statement like you knew for sure that it had lasted for days. IMHO that's exactly what it was and if you look closely at the photos that you so childishly deleted you would see there is a slight glow all the way in a half moon from one side of the photo to the other and not just the one real bright spot that is right in front of the camera. A bug must be setting the camera off or something else so small that it isn't able to be picked up in the photos. PS: I love the Oldtimr tag line about dogs, as it is very true the more you see of humanity!